Da Gettysburg alla ripresa: strumenti per affrontare
la battaglia 2021 delle aziende
Wade Scenario Planning: un foresight su 4 scenari per costruire la ripresa
Data: 11 Marzo 2021 | Ore: 16:30 - 18:30
Woody Wade, Managing Director Wade & Company SA (Svizzera), già membro del World Economic Forum, autore di numerose pubblicazioni tra cui “Scenario Planning: A Field Guide to the Future”.
What the Webinar covers
- A brief introduction explaining why it is important – especially in times of uncertainty (like now!) – to visualize how your strategic landscape could evolve in different directions, potentially creating very different futures for your business.
- A step-by-step demonstration of the process of scenario planning – a structured methodology for picturing realistic future change, allowing you to foresee alternative landscapes in which your business might find itself in the next 1-3 years.
- The practical considerations of scenario planning: What would these possible scenarios mean for you? What opportunities – and challenges would they present for your business? What would you need to succeed in each scenario? How can you prepare now?
How you will benefit from participating in the Webinar:
- You will add a powerful new tool to your management toolkit: scenario planning.
- You will gain a highly practical way to think about future change – a very different approach from the conventional way most decision makers think.
- You will learn how to identify the critical uncertainties in your current environment that have the greatest potential to affect your future.
- You will see how different futures that might materialize each represent different opportunities that you could exploit – and challenges that you should be ready to tackle.
- You will better understand the importance of having a flexible strategy that can adapt to different scenarios.
- You will learn a technique that is an important aspect of the risk management mindset that all responsible managers should embrace.
- You will learn how to define strategic responses for different future scenarios.
- You will master a valuable methodology that you apply throughout your entire career – whenever you are planning for the future.
- You will learn how to have a fully forward-looking approach, minimizing the contamination of past experiences or biases.
Nella sessione Q&A, Stefano Ravera, Partner italiano di Mr Wade, interverrà per rispondere a domande sull’applicabilità del metodo allo scenario italiano.
La prima parte del web workshop, condotta da Mr Wade, si terrà in lingua inglese.